KS Service Agreement
KS SERVICE AGREEMENT
The following statements are a agreement of what is expected of the customer and what KS will do as part of this agreement.
This service agreement may be revised, without notice at any time, at the sole discretion of KS Enterprises/Kieran Saul. In the event of a breach of this policy, KS Enterprises/Kieran Saul reserve the right to terminate all or any service with immediate effect, without recompense and delete any files held on our servers.
All KS Services are bound by this service agreement.
I THE CUSTOMER AGREE TO:
1. That my products and services will comply to the KS Enterprises Acceptable usage policy.
2. That my products and services will comply with UK Law.
3. That I will not share confidential KS Enterprises/Kieran Saul information with any third parties, this is not limited to emails, if you receive support by alternative means such as Facebook Messenger this will be included.
If KS Enterprises/Kieran Saul discovers shared information,your account may be cancelled effective immediately.
4. That I will use all KS Enterprises/Kieran Saul services within UK Law and within the acceptable
5. If I discover any security flaw or bug, I will report this KS Enterprises/Kieran Saul within 5 working days to firstname.lastname@example.org
KS ENTERPRISES/KIERAN SAUL AGREE TO:
1. We will run a secure service and keep our platform up to date. We will install updates within 14 days of release.
2. All our services will be protected by industry grade firewall and IPS platforms
3. We will notify you of any maintenance happening on our platform before it takes place.
NOTE: ANY EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE MAY HAPPEN WITHOUT WARNING
4. We will try and keep our services up and running all the time. But we aim to offer an 99% uptime across our platform, you can view our uptime at https://uptime.kieransaul.co.uk